Eligibility for applicants and How to apply
1.Eligibility for applicants
- (1) Applicants must have completed in 12 years or more of education through at least senior
school in foreign countries.
- (2) Applicants must be allowed to enter Japan through proper procedures.
- (3) Applicants must have the ability equal to the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 or
- (4) A financial supporter must guarantee the payment for school and living expenses during the period of study.
2.Application period and How to apply
(1) Application Period
|April Enrollment Period
1 Year Course／2 Year Course
|October Enrollment Period
1.5 Year Course
|September 1st – November 20th||March 1st – May 20th|
(2) How to apply
Applicants must submit the application form to the school by the due date.
Please remit 30,000 yen to the prescribed account of P8 at the time of applying.
(1) The remitter should be the name of the applicant.
(2) Applicants must respectively bear the remittance charge.
※Examination fees will not be refunded regardless of the judgment results.
Document review and interview.
※Applicant will be contacted regarding the schedule.
5.Examination result announcement
Applicant will be notified regarding the examination result. Inquiries by telephone are not available. For successful applicants, they can apply for the “Certificate of Eligibility for Resident Status” at the Immigration Bureau.